Monday, November 12, 2007

Three Dog Night

Three Post Day. Slightly different, but I digress.

Am feeling a bit better now. If, that is, you intend "better" to mean; shaky legs, sweaty, weak arms.

I was a good girl, took the bitter pill, and went and worked out. Couldn't quite remember what I was supposed to do as I left my note in the car. Ah well.

I was supposed to do:

Complete as many rounds as you can in twelve minutes of:
3 Handstand Push-ups
6 L Pull-ups
9 Steps, Walking Lunge
(from http://forum.brandxmartialarts.com/viewtopic.php?t=3592&sid=ae4aa62e1845a6c3e0bbb84ae37926a7)

Instead I did:
Complete as many rounds as you can in twelve minutes of:
3 Ugly half push-ups with my feet up on a bench.
3 Pull-downs
15 Steps, Walking Lunge

I only made it two rounds in the twelve minutes, but I think I'd have made it three if I had only done 9 walking lunges. D'oh.

I also forgot to practice L-Sits at the end, so if it is compatible I'll add that to tomorrow's workout.

The first 3 pull-downs were 120#, the second 3 were 130#.

Total case of shaky leg right now.

I'm still Ol' Bloaty right now, but as I was changing in the locker room I noticed a bit more definition in my deltoids. :) Squee! My legs look lumpier too. Lumpier in the good way.

My destiny may still be fat girl, but at least it will be fat muscly girl. That's a much happier girl to be.

No comments: